FEES TO: TENANTS
Before You Move In:
- Set up fee (tenant’s share) £354 (inc VAT) x 1 Tenant
Referencing up to two tenants (identity, immigration and visa confirmation, financial credit checks, obtaining references from current or previous employers / landlords ad any other relevant information to assess affordability) as well as contract negotiation (amending and agreeing terms) and arranging the tenancy and agreement.
- Additional Tenant Fee £186 (inc VAT) per tenant
Processing the application, associated paperwork and referencing.
- Guarantor Fee £186 (inc VAT) per guarantor (if required)
Covering credit referencing and preparing a Deed of Guarantee as part of the Tenancy Agreement.
- Accompanied Check-in Fee £100 (inc VAT)
Preparing n inventory and Schedule of Condition of the property, explaining how appliances function and taking meter readings for utilities and services.
- Pet Addendum £180(inc VAT)
To cover the added risk of property damage.
During Your Tenancy:
- Amendment Fee £234 (inc VAT)
Contract negotiation, amending and updating terms and updating your tenancy agreement during your tenancy.
- Renewal Fee (tenant’s share) £144 (inc VAT)
Contract negotiation, amending and updating terms and arranging a further tenancy and agreement.
Ending Your Tenancy:
- Check out Fee (tenant’s share) £180 (inc VAT)
Attending the property to undertake an updated Schedule of Condition based on the original inventory and negotiating the repayment of the security deposit(s).
- Future Landlord Reference Fee £50 (inc VAT) per reference request
Collating information and preparing a reference for a future landlord or letting agent.
Other Fees And Charges:
- Unpaid Rent / Returned Payments interest at 6% above Bank of England Base Rate from date due
- Professional Cleaning (if required) £TBC (inc VAT) per hour which will be deducted from the Security Deposit
Only charged where professional cleaning is necessary to return the property to the same condition as at the start of the tenancy.
IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS ON OUR FEES, PLEASE ASK A MEMBER OF STAFF. OR CONTACT THE OFFICE